Friday, January 9, 2009

My advice to Ferrari: DO NOT LET FOOTBALL PLAYERS BUY YOUR CARS

Nowadays football players are known for their infantile behaviour on and off the pitch. In my opinion I would not be happy selling a masterpiece of machinery to someone with the mental ability of an adolescent. All the hard work the guys back at Maranello did is in theory poured down the drain. It is true that footballers earn enough money a day to buy the whole of Wales, although I like to think of a Ferrari as a priceless object. You buy it because you know its the best a car can be; in terms of performance, beauty, and quality (I'm sure Ferrari like to state this as well). Ferrari has enough evidence to prove that footballers are not capable of driving their cars, such as Ian Wright, Kieron Dyer, and more recently Cristiano Ronaldo who crashed a £200,000 599 GTB . News reported that Ronaldo was unhurt, personally I was more worried about the car to be honest. 
RIPieces Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 


Franco

1 comment:

  1. I feel sorry for people who buy a 430 thinking it's the best car possible to buy, and then Ferrari say, 'oh no, it's not, we realised we could make it even faster, so we're making a 430 scuderia'.

    Roman

    ReplyDelete